You can open a Groove workspace that was saved as an archive.
The workspace includes the following information:
- The name of the archived workspace.
- The collection of tools and custom tool names.
- The list of workspace members, categorized as "Suspended" (when you view the Members list by status).
Note The identity restoring the workspace assumes the role of Manager once the workspace is restored.
- All workspace data from the time it was archived.
To open a workspace from an archive, do the following:
- On the File tab, click New, and then click Workspace from Archive.
- Select the archive file you want (if you see it listed) or browse to its file system location, and then click Open.
Tip You can also open a workspace from an archive by double-clicking the file directly in your file system.
- If prompted, enter the password for the archive.
- Re-invite members to the workspace as needed. To do so, first uninvite them, and then send a new invitation.