About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson and one practice session for hands-on experience. The practice session requires PowerPoint 2010.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Work comfortably with the ribbon interface.
- Do essential things such as create slides, apply a slide design, and insert slide elements.
- Manage files using the File tab.
- Benefit from new views, toolbars, and shortcut keys.
- Work between new and old PowerPoint versions.
Before you begin
Before you begin:
- If you are upgrading to PowerPoint 2010 from PowerPoint 2003 or earlier, this course is for you.
- If you are upgrading from PowerPoint 2007, you may just want to know about new features in PowerPoint 2010. We suggest this article: What's new in PowerPoint 2010