Synchronization of calendars between Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and your Apple iPhone or iPod touch requires Apple iTunes. You can configure which items are synchronized during a one-time set up process.
After the initial setup, each time that you connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer, the changes made on your computer or device are synchronized.
- Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer using the cable provided with your device or by placing the iPhone or iPod touch in the Apple Universal Dock.
iTunes opens automatically when connected to your computer.
- In iTunes, in the source list, under Devices, click the entry for your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Click the Info tab.
- Under Calendars, click Sync calendars from, and then click Outlook.
- Do one of the following:
- To synchronize all calendars, click All calendars.
- To limit the calendars that are synchronized, click Selected calendars, and then click the calendars you want to synchronize.
Note To select multiple calendars, press CTRL as you click each calendar name.
- Click Apply.
Outlook synchronization support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes is provided by Apple support.