Choose your billing market:
Office Home & Business 2013
Manage life and work more efficiently
Best for those who want Office with Outlook on one PC
Compatible only with Windows 7 or later
The latest versions of your essential Office applications, for one PC. Includes Outlook, to keep your home and work life organized.
For a single PC
Install Office on one PC at a time. Commercial use rights.
Office in the cloud
Access your files and personalized settings at home or away.
Your personalized Office
Create attractive and professional-looking documents—whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
- Your custom settings roam with you. Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to OneDrive so your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
Share plans and stay organized
Keeping on top of work and home life is easier than ever with the new Office.
- Keep the family organized. Use Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools to manage home and work schedules together.
- Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use free Office Online to view and edit them.
Turn your ideas into professional-looking documents
Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
- Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Work easily with media. Drag and drop images, videos, and online media into files, and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Save time and stand out. Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen, or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates.
|The latest Office applications
Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, OneNote 2013, and Outlook 2013
- Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Outlook is now automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync Tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
|15 GB OneDrive storage
All OneDrive users receive 15 GB of online storage with OneDrive for free. Upload documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a computer or phone. Additional storage can be purchased if needed. With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are also available offline.
|Your Office away from home
Free Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
Frequently asked questions
What’s new in this release of Office?
The familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work even more efficiently from virtually anywhere.
In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, we’ve developed brand new subscription versions of Office for home and school, specifically designed for the way you use Office today. Each of these subscriptions include the latest versions of Office applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint, for PC or Mac. Plus offerings such as Skype world minutes and online storage with OneDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices. The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices varies by platform.
What is the difference between Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
Microsoft Office is still the name we use for our familiar productivity software.
Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. In this release all the Office 2013 suites, such as Office Home & Student 2013, include the latest versions of the Office applications, for use on a single PC.
We use the name ”Office 365” for products that include features enabled over the internet, such as additional online storage with OneDrive or Skype world minutes for home use. Office 365 business plans include features such as Lync web conferencing and hosted email for businesses. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, Office 365 University, and Office 365 Small Business Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis. Subscription terms vary by product.
Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. Active subscribers receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
What is OneDrive?
OneDrive is a service that enables you to upload files to storage in the cloud and
then access them from a computer or phone. You can use OneDrive to store documents,
notes, photos, music, videos or other types of file.
OneDrive simplifies sharing. You can send photos and files through email, send a
short link to them in a text message, or post them to a social network, your website,
or your blog—all right from OneDrive.
There's also a desktop app for OneDrive you can install that creates a folder on
your PC or Mac that automatically syncs with your cloud folder, so you can access
your files offline.
Are my documents stored on OneDrive also available offline?
With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are available offline without any action required from you. The OneDrive desktop app creates a folder on your computer that automatically syncs documents between your OneDrive storage in the cloud and your computer, so you can work on your documents offline and be assured that they are always in sync.
Can people with another Office version open documents I create with Office Home & Business 2013?
Yes, a person with a previous version of Microsoft Office can easily open documents created with the latest release of Office.
Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 365, or Office 2013 users can open documents created using the latest release of Office applications without any additional action.
Customers using earlier versions of Office may need to download and install a compatibility pack.
You might also like
Office 365 Personal
For 1 PC or Mac, plus 1 tablet
Office 365 Home
For 5 PCs or Macs, plus 5 tablets
Office 365 Small Business Premium
Best for 1-10 users
+ enterprise-grade email, online meetings and other cloud services