Choose your billing country/region:
Office 365 Midsize Business
Simplify your IT with always-up-to-date Office tools and services
Best for businesses with 10 – 250 employees
Plus applicable tax
Get the latest version of Office integrated with business email, file sharing, and web conferencing. Deliver best-in-class productivity tools with the IT control you need.
Includes a 50 GB mailbox per user and the ability to send up to 25 MB attachments
Web-based admin portal for managing email policies and setting access rules
Your personalized Office experience is there whenever you need it
You can access Office virtually anywhere, across devices, so everyone in your business has the freedom and flexibility to be more productive wherever they're working. Plus, they can customize their personal Office settings.
- Reliably access your applications and documents in the cloud. Just sign in and your documents are with you on SkyDrive Pro.
- Your personalized settings roam with you. Go straight to the last page you were working on or consult your personal dictionary, no matter what device you're using.
- Stream Office to any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8.2 When you're away from your desk, stream full versions of Office programs with Office on Demand.
- Experience Office on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, and other select devices.
Online services make it easier for you to work in teams
It's easy to keep the work flowing when you have tools that make communicating with team members, partners, and customers a rich and convenient experience.
- Equip everyone with business-class email through Outlook. They'll get more done with a 50 GB mailbox and shared calendars, scheduling, and task-list tools.
- Host more productive online meetings. HD video conferencing, real-time note taking, and screen sharing with Lync Online can speed progress toward your goals.
- Communicate more securely with partners and customers. Share large or confidential documents and comment on shared documents from a single location in SharePoint Online.
- Boost team collaboration. Store team documents in SharePoint and edit them from Outlook using a single project-specific mailbox.
Manage your environment easily without compromising security
Reduce your IT overhead and stop managing servers. Office 365 gives you simplified administration, industry-leading anti-malware and anti-spam protection, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee, so you can spend more time managing your core business.
- Avoid the overhead of software management. Deploy Office fast with Click-to-Run technology. Automatic updates ensure that you always have the latest version, without interrupting anyone's work.
- Manage all your services from a simplified admin portal available on the web. Add or delete users in seconds, manage email policies, and set rules for document access.
- Protect your data. Easily remove confidential company data from lost phones.
- Stay compliant. Office 365 is certified by governmental and industry compliance standards, so your business can stay regulated with low overhead.
Office 365 Midsize Business includes:
Plus these online services:
|Email and calendars
||Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using Outlook Web App. Get a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 25 MB.
|File storage and sharing
||SkyDrive Pro gives each user 25 GB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and that syncs with their PC for offline access. Easily share documents with others inside and outside the organization and control who can see and edit each file
||Design and maintain your own public website with no additional hosting fees. Use your own domain name to promote your brand.
||Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user.
||Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
|Instant messaging and Skype connectivity
||Connect with other Lync users via instant message, voice calls, and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status. Share presence, IM, and audio calling with Skype users.
|Office Mobile Apps
||Stay productive and never miss a meeting, even on the go. Access, edit, and view Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on iPhones, Android phones, and Windows Phones. Use the OneNote, Lync Mobile, and SharePoint Newsfeed apps on most devices.
||Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
||Your data is yours. We safeguard it and protect your privacy.
||Deploy and manage Office across your company, no IT expertise required. You can add and remove users in minutes.
||Microsoft Support provides telephone and online answers, how-to resources, and connections with other Office 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.
To see all the features that are included, view the detailed service descriptions
Frequently asked questions
You can cancel your subscription at any time. For subscriptions that are paid annually, such as Office 365 Midsize Business, there is a penalty for canceling before the end of your contract. Read the complete Microsoft Online Subscription Agreement.
Your data is yours. If you decide to cancel your Office 365 subscription, you can download your data—for example, your email and documents on team sites—and save it to another location. You should save your data before you cancel. After you cancel your subscription, data associated with your Office 365 account will be available to your administrator(s), in a limited function account, for 90 days.
Microsoft experts are trained IT and development companies that can help you move to Office 365 or develop custom solutions for your business. You can find a listing of all of our Microsoft experts in Microsoft Pinpoint.
Yes. If you need to upgrade, you can transition your account to a different plan. You can upgrade your account within a service family (for example, from Office
365 Small Business to Office 365 Small Business Premium, or from Office 365 Enterprise E1 to Office 365 Enterprise E3 or E4), or you can upgrade to a plan in a
different Office 365 service family (for example, from a Small Business plan to the Midsize plan or an Enterprise plan, or from the Midsize plan to an Enterprise
plan). You can also upgrade from the Exchange Online standalone plans to an Enterprise plan. Learn more about upgrading Office 365 plans.
NOTE: When you upgrade your account, your domain name is transferred to your new account, whether
you brought your own domain name to the Office 365 account or you set up a domain name with Office 365.
Internet access is required to install and activate all Office 365 plans and to manage your subscription account. Internet connectivity is also required to access Office 365 cloud productivity services, including email, conferencing, IT management, and other services.
Many Office 365 plans also include the desktop version of Office, for example, Office 365 Small Business Premium and Office 365 Enterprise E3. One of the benefits of having the desktop version of Office applications is that you can work offline and have the confidence that the next time you connect to the Internet all your work will automatically sync, so you never have to worry about your documents being up to date. Your desktop version of Office is also automatically kept up to date and upgraded when you connect to the Internet, so you always have the latest tools to help you work. Compare Office 365 plans.
Find out more
Other Office 365 plans for business
Office 365 Small Business Premium
Get virtually anywhere access to Office plus additional cloud services that are easy to administer
Office 365 ProPlus
Get the latest Office productivity and collaboration tools fast, with smooth transitions and flexible deployment
Office 365 Enterprise
For businesses that need more advanced BI, email, and voice capabilities