About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- One practice session for hands-on experience. The practice requires Access 2010.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create a detail form.
- Create a split form — a form that lets you work with single records and large amounts of data.
- Use the Form Wizard to create a form.
- Use Layout view to create a subform — a form that lets you work with one-to-many data.
- Create a Navigation form.
- Use Layout view to change a form.
- Use Design view to change a form.
Before you begin