|This course will show you all the tips and tricks for creating small numbers of professional labels and envelopes with Microsoft® Word.
About this course
This course includes:
- Two self-paced lessons and two practice sessions for hands-on experience.
- A short test at the end of each lesson; tests are not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can take away from the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Address an envelope and print it.
- Customize the appearance of an envelope.
- Save an envelope format and address with a document.
- Create labels and print them.
- Edit the label layout to match your label sheet format.
Many people think of Word when they have a large-scale mailing project to organize. But are there times when you want to produce just a few envelopes or labels?
In addition to mass mailings, Word can also produce small numbers of labels and envelopes, or a whole sheet of labels with the same information on each label. Find out all about "mail mergeless" envelopes and labels.
To learn more about this course, read the overview in the center of this page or the table of contents in the left column.
When you're done reading this page, click Next to start the first lesson.
Note This course is not about mail merge; it is about creating a single or just a few envelopes and labels. If you want to know about mail merge see Use mail merge for mass mailings and more.
To completely participate in the practice sessions, you need envelopes and labels and a computer that's connected to a printer.