Thank you for your interest in submitting content to Office.com. Microsoft greatly appreciates your creative contribution and willingness to share with the Office community.
Microsoft has recently made a decision to retire the community features that allow people to submit content (Community Images, Community Templates, and Community Videos).
If you have submitted content previously and would like to save any of your submitted content from your profile, please do so by October 1st, 2011. After that date, the content will no longer be available.
If you wish to retrieve your files:
- Sign in to Office.com with your Windows Live ID.
- In the upper-right corner of any page on the Office.com website, click Welcome.
- In the left pane, under Profile, click Templates (or Images or Videos).
- Click View All to see the content you submitted.
- To save your content, you’ll want to copy or download each piece of content separately by doing the following:
- Click on the title of the content
- This takes you to the download page
- Click copy or download and follow the instructions on the page
Thank you again!