My copy of Office did not come with a disk
If you do not have a disk, visit www.office.com/setup to get started installing and using Office for the first time.
Download, install, or reinstall
Most versions of Office can be managed by logging into www.office.com/myaccount
with your Microsoft Account.
Depending on the type of Office you purchased, you can do the following on the My Account
Office for a single PC (Office Home & Student 2013, Office Home & Business 2013, or Office Professional 2013)
- Download and reinstall Office on the same PC.
- Order or burn backup copies of Office.
Office subscription (Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, or Office 365 University)
- Manage your subscription account, including renewals, cancellations, and billing information.
- Install additional instances of Office on other computers and devices. All installs are done online so there’s no need to order or burn backup copies of Office.
My copy of Office came with a disk
If you have bought a version of Office which came with a DVD (disk), you can use the link below to:
- Download a copy of Office for a PC without a DVD drive, such as a netbook.
- Reinstall Office, for example if you have lost your disk.
You will be asked for your Product Key as part of the next steps.
Order backup copies of Office
If you have a disk, you may order additional copies of your Office product for a fee*. Order online and a disk will be mailed to you.
Order backup for Office on a Windows PC
Order backup for Office on a Mac
*Backup copies are not available in the following markets:
Bhutan, Brazil, China, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Iraq, Jan Mayen, Kiribati, Libya, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Palau, Pitcairn Islands, Saba, Samoa, Sint Eustatius, Timor Leste, Tokelau, Wallis and Futuna.
Download or get a backup for Office 2010
You can also download and order backup copies of Office 2010 products from this site, provided you have a valid Office 2010 Product Key.
Download a backup for Office 2007
You can also download a backup copy for Office 2007 from this site, provided you have a valid Office 2007 Product Key.