The best way to learn about PowerPoint 2013 is to start using it. Create a blank presentation and learn the basics of how to work with it.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Create your first PowerPoint 2013 presentation. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Start using PowerPoint. (You are here!) The best way to learn about PowerPoint 2013 is to start using it. Create a blank presentation and learn the basics of how to work with it.
- Video: Save a PowerPoint presentation. Save your presentation so you don't lose all your hard work, then print it to share it with others.
- Video: Insert items in a presentation. Insert pictures, headers, footers, shapes, and more to jazz up your presentation.
- Video: Finalize and review a presentation. Add themes, transparencies, and other design elements to give your presentation a professional polish, then review it before you present it to your audience.
- Video: Prepare and run your presentation. Figure out the best way to deliver your presentation, including using two monitors in Presenter view.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of PowerPoint 2013 training courses.