Start by adding a new appointment or a new meeting. The only difference is that a meeting includes other people.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Calendar basics. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Create an appointment. (You are here!) Start by adding a new appointment or a new meeting. The only difference is that a meeting includes other people.
- Video: Calendar views. In this video, learn how to get a handle on your schedule by changing how you view the calendar.
- Video: Create a meeting. All we have to do is invite people to the appointment we created in the first movie, and then we can turn it into a meeting.
- Video: Use the Scheduling Assistant. This video shows you how to use the Scheduling Assistant to help handle complex meetings with lots of attendees.
- Video: Share your calendar. In the previous movie, you saw one example of calendar sharing in the Scheduling Assistant. But you can do even more.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of Outlook 2013 training courses.