If you’re upgrading from Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (or earlier) to Microsoft Outlook 2010, you’ll no doubt have questions at first. For example, you may wonder where certain buttons are in the new ribbon interface. To help you get used to Outlook 2010, we created a short guide that answers common customer questions about the transition. Click the link below, and the guide opens as a PDF file in Adobe Reader. You can then view the guide, print it out, or save it for later use.
Inside the guide
- A quick, visual introduction to the ribbon and other parts of the Outlook 2010 interface.
- Where to find menu-to-ribbon reference guides, training, and other useful resources.
- Where to find things you might be looking for, such as the Tools | Options dialog box or the Out of Office Assistant.
- How to create and work with e-mail signatures in Outlook 2010.
- How to customize the Outlook 2010 program window.
Note If you want to know more about new features in Outlook 2010, read this article: What's new in Microsoft Outlook 2010.
Top of Page