Start a new email message, click Message > Signature > Signatures.
Out of Office messages
From your Inbox, click File > Automatic replies. If you don’t have an Exchange account, you won’t see that button. Click Send Automatic Replies, select an optional start and stop time, enter a message, click OK.
The Outlook window
Click Mail, Calendar, People, or Tasks to switch between your Inbox, calendar, and so on. Click the ellipsis (...) to see Notes and Folders.
Outlook has several ribbons, all different. The Inbox ribbon is different than the ribbon for an email message, and so on.
Click File. Commands vary depending on where you are. For example, Save Attachments only appears when you’re in Mail, and Save Calendar only appears when you’re in Calendar.
Contacts are now People
Click People to work with your contacts.
Import from your old mailbox
On the computer with the previous version of Outlook .
- Click File > Import and Export > Export to a file > Personal Folder File.
- Choose the items to export, such as your Inbox, contacts, or calendar.
- Choose a location for the exported data (a .pst file).
In Outlook 2013
- Click File > Open & Export > Open Outlook Data File.
- Locate the .pst you exported and click OK.
The data file appears in your folder list. Use it like any mailbox, or drag the data to your new mailbox and remove the imported .pst from your folder list. To remove: File > Account Settings > Account Settings > Data Files tab, select the imported file, click Remove.