Create a team alias by setting up a distribution group with Office 365.
About this course
This course includes three videos:
- Introduction to distribution groups (0:52)
- Create a distribution group (3:09)
- Use a distribution group to send email (2:05)
At the end of this course you’ll also find a Quick Reference Card that you can print.
After watching these videos you will be able to:
- Create a distribution group. The distribution group determines who can receive email sent to the team alias, and who can send email on behalf of the team alias.
- Send email to the distribution group using Outlook Web App or Outlook 2010. You can send email to an entire team without having to type each team member’s email address.
Before you begin
You need an Office 365 subscription.
If the information in these videos doesn’t match what you’re seeing, try viewing Training courses for Office 365 for business.
See more courses on Microsoft Office Training.