Using Office 365 OneDrive for Business, you can share a presentation with others giving them read-only or read and write access.
Note If you’re using OneDrive, see Share a presentation on OneDrive.
- In PowerPoint Online, click the Share tab.
- Under Invite People, type the names and email addresses of the people you want to view the presentation, and type a message.
- To set the read and write permissions:
- To give others read-only access to your presentation, click the down arrow and choose Can view.
- To give others read and write access to your presentation, click the down arrow and choose Can edit.
- Click Share.
Note The people you share the presentation with will receive an email invitation with a link.