To keep column headings visible regardless of where you scroll in your sheet.
- Click View > Normal.
- Select the row under the column headings.
- Click Window > Freeze Panes.
- You can freeze headings in normal view only.
- If you freeze panes on a sheet that is already split into panes, the whole upper pane will freeze instead of just the heading row.
- To unfreeze column headings, click Window > Unfreeze Panes.
- To print your column headings on every page, on the Layout tab, under Print, click Repeat Titles. In the Rows to repeat at top box, enter the rows that contain your headings.
Freeze rows and columns
Change column width or row height
Fit more text in column headings