Charts make data visual. With a chart you can transform spreadsheet data to show comparisons, patterns, and trends.
By Judi Hurlock, Senior Writer
About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- One practice session for hands-on experience. The practice requires Excel 2010.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create a chart.
- Makes changes to a chart after you create it.
- Understand basic chart terminology.