Choose your billing country/region:
Office 365 Enterprise E1
Grow your business with the latest productivity services you can run your way
For businesses that need enterprise-grade email, web meetings, document sharing, and more productivity services
Price does not include tax.
Get more help to deploy quickly.
Office Web Apps
IT flexibility and control
Get peace of mind with a 99.9% uptime, financially backed SLA and the ability to add thousands of users on demand.
Business-class email, document sharing, and web meetings
Access and edit Office documents with the latest browsers across your devices
A new unified admin experience, migration on your terms, and more
The latest online services for powerful teamwork anywhere
Office 365 Enterprise E1 combines Microsoft productivity services for the most integrated work experience and updates the service with new features and functionality to keep your business on the cutting edge.
- Work with Office Web Apps virtually anywhere. Enhanced Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote Web Apps let you work across devices, right from a browser. Users can work on the same document together, simplifying version management.
- Share files more easily than ever before. The new SkyDrive Pro and team sites help you always know who can see and edit which files. You can also share with people outside your business, such as partners and customers.
- Feel like you're in the room with HD multi-party meetings. Join video and voice online meetings from nearly anywhere and share your screen. Participate on the go with the Lync apps for Windows 8, iOS, and Android.
Services tailored to your business
Office 365 Enterprise E1 provides the greatest flexibility for meeting different user needs and combining with your existing investments.
- Rely on Office suite integration. Use any version of the new Office (Office 365 ProPlus), Office 2010, Office for Mac 2011, or Office 2007 (some limitations)—and connect your users directly from their familiar apps.
- Mix and match services for your different users' needs. Office 365 Enterprise plans allow you to offer your employees a mix of different services, so you can provide the necessary tools to those that need them in a cost-effective way.
- Work with exciting new add-ons. Add the new Project Online service and Visio Pro for Office 365 to empower your business with the latest project portfolio management and diagram and data visualization solutions.
Advanced IT controls without the maintenance overhead
Reduce your IT overhead and stop managing servers. Office 365 gives you highly configurable administration and a 99.9% uptime guarantee, so you can spend more time managing your core business.
- Enjoy a new, unified admin experience. Easily manage Office 365 services from any browser, while still having advanced PowerShell commands available for automating management tasks.
- Migrate on your terms. Connect your on-premises servers and migrate to Office 365 on your timeframe. Sync your existing Active Directory for unified user management.
- Take advantage of new apps. With the new cloud app model you can build scalable and flexible cloud apps that integrate with users’ documents. The new corporate catalog app helps you manage apps available in your organization.
Office 365 Enterprise E1 includes:
|Email and calendars
Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop1 or from a web browser using Outlook Web App. Get a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 25 MB.
||Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
|Instant messaging and Skype connectivity
||Connect with other Lync users via instant message, voice calls, and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status. Share presence, IM, and audio calling with Skype users.
|File storage and sharing
||SkyDrive Pro gives each user 25 GB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and that syncs with their PC for offline access. Easily share documents with others inside and outside the organization and control who can see and edit each file.
Work together on projects with team sites that help keep related documents, notes, tasks, and conversations organized together.
|Office Web Apps
Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from any modern browser.
Sync email, calendar, and contacts; access SharePoint sites; view and edit Office documents with Office Web Apps using a browser on Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices.
|Apps for Office and SharePoint
New third-party and customer-developed apps work with Office and SharePoint to bring web services right into your documents and sites.
The admin portal provides IT detailed configuration options for your services, either from an online portal or through automated management with PowerShell commands.
||Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
Cutting-edge security practices with five layers of security and proactive monitoring help keep customer data safe.
||Your data belongs to you. Microsoft does not scan emails or documents for advertising purposes.
|Up to date
||No need to pay for version upgrades; updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers in an IT-configurable experience.
||24/7 phone support for all IT issues. For less urgent issues, you can make service requests directly through the admin portal.
To see all the features that are included, view the detailed service descriptions
Frequently asked questions
Office 365 Enterprise E1 works best with the new Office, Office 2010, and Office 2011 for Mac. Office 365 works with slightly limited functionality with Office 2007. You do not need a desktop version of Office to use Enterprise E1. However, you will receive a much richer experience and be able to work offline if you do connect a desktop version of Office to the Office 365 services.
You can pay with all major credit cards, and your subscription amount will appear on your credit card statement. You also have the option to receive an invoice and, depending on your choice of services, you will be billed monthly or annually. You receive an email message when your invoice is ready to be viewed and, if a purchase order (PO) number is entered when you buy your subscription, that number is included in your invoice.
Yes, discounts are available for Office 365 enterprise agreement customers (typically 250+ licenses) who want to purchase through volume licensing. A Microsoft expert can help you explore the purchasing options for large enterprises and help you determine which is best for you. Learn more about volume licensing. Find a Microsoft expert.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. For subscriptions that are paid annually, such as Office 365 Enterprise E1, there is a penalty for canceling before the end of your contract. Read the complete Microsoft Online Subscription Agreement.
Your data is yours. If you decide to cancel your Office 365 subscription, you can download your data—for example, your email and documents on team sites—and save it to another location. You should save your data before you cancel. After you cancel your subscription, data associated with your Office 365 account will be available to your administrator(s), in a limited function account, for 90 days.
Yes. If you need to upgrade, you can transition your account to a different plan. Currently, you can upgrade your account within service families, for example, from Office 365 Small Business to Office 365 Small Business Premium, or from Office 365 Enterprise E1 to Office 365 Enterprise E3 or E4. You can also upgrade from the Exchange Online standalone plans to an Enterprise plan. Learn more about upgrading Office 365 plans.
Soon you’ll be able to upgrade to a plan in a different Office 365 service family, for example, from a Small Business plan to the Midsize plan or an Enterprise plan, or from the Midsize plan to an Enterprise plan. Until that is available, if you want to change to a plan in a different service family, you must first cancel your account with the plan you currently have, and then sign up for a different one.
Note on domain names when you upgrade or change your account:
- When you upgrade your account within a service family, your domain name is transferred to your new account, whether you brought your own domain name to the Office 365 account or you set up a domain name with Office 365.
- When you change to a plan in a different service family:
- If you brought your own domain name to use with Office 365, that domain name will be available as soon as you sign up for your new subscription plan.
- If you set up a yourcompany.onmicrosoft.com domain name with your Office 365 account, you have to wait 90 – 180 days before that name is available for your new subscription plan. If someone else has taken the yourcompany.onmicrosoft.com domain name during that time, you can’t use it.
Get more details about domain names and how to upgrade your plan within a service family or change your plan to a different service family.
Microsoft experts are trained IT and development companies that can help you move to Office 365 or develop custom solutions for your business. You can find a listing of all of our Microsoft experts in Microsoft Pinpoint.
Find out more
Other Office 365 plans for business
Office 365 Small Business Premium
Get virtually anywhere access to Office plus additional cloud services that are easy to administer
Office 365 Midsize Business
Get virtually anywhere access to Office plus some advanced IT capabilities
Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4
For businesses that need more advanced BI, email, and voice capabilities