How to find all those familiar commands on the ribbon.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Make the switch to Access 2013. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: The Backstage. Create and manage files, use templates, add cloud locations and set options.
- Video: Using files from previous versions. Opening older files in Access 2013, saving older files in the new format.
- Video: The Navigation pane. Open objects for use or change, and create custom object groups.
- Video: The ribbon. (You are here!) How to find all those familiar commands on the ribbon.
- Video: Access Apps. Create apps from blank or readymade templates, change and republish.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of Access 2013 training courses.