SkyDrive is now OneDrive, and SkyDrive Pro is now OneDrive for Business. Read more about this change at From SkyDrive to OneDrive
Opening older files in Access 2013, saving older files in the new format.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Make the switch to Access 2013. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: The Backstage. Create and manage files, use templates, add cloud locations and set options.
- Video: Using files from previous versions. (You are here!) Opening older files in Access 2013, saving older files in the new format.
- Video: The Navigation pane. Open objects for use or change, and create custom object groups.
- Video: The ribbon. How to find all those familiar commands on the ribbon.
- Video: Access Apps. Create apps from blank or readymade templates, change and republish.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of Access 2013 training courses.